Once again, I’ve been really neglecting my blog. I’ve been at my new job for about 2.5 weeks now and I’m just starting to understand how things work. I am really liking it – the culture, the people, and what the company stands for. I’ve been busy with work, family, friends, kickball league, the cats and all this means I’ve gotten out of the blogging rhythm.
In my last post (it’s been too long), I revealed that I didn’t spend much in February but I predicted that I would go over budget in March, and I did as expected.
Here’s what I got:
1. Misook pleated skirt
2. Misook pencil skirt
3. Misook cardigan
4. Misook slacks
5. Misook tank top
=$90 after consignment credit. I went a little Misook crazy at my favorite consignment store this month – they are the most stylish, effortless, and timeless separates and I feel so lady-like wearing them :)
6. Misook maxi dress from Poshmark, $15
7. Red vintage Coach Willis purse, $18 from Goodwill
8. White vintage mini Coach crossbody, $2 from Goodwill
9. Cole, Rood, and Haan Co. oxfords, $2.50
10. Gap button-down shirt, $3.50 thrifted
11. Lands End button-down shirt, $2.50 thrifted
12. Gap tee, the Muppsets tee, black tee, green tee – all for $5 thrifted (not pictured)
13. Gap jeans, $3.59 thrifted
14. Talbots floral skirt, $3.59 thrifted
15. Fossil wallet, $1
16. Zuni turquoise brooch + earrings, used consignment credit and discount
17. Misook tanks (2) from ThredUp for $33 incl. shipping
18. Misook tank from ebay for $18
19. Misook cardigan from ebay $18
TOTAL = $215.68 – well another YIKES is in order…I’ve gone over my budget by double. BUT I’ve been consigning A LOT of stuff and I had about $65 left over from last month, so it’s not so bad I guess. I’m working on consolidating my wardrobe and consigning or donating pieces that I just don’t wear.
Well it’s your turn to spill the beans…how did YOU do this month?
Linking up with Franish for budgeting bloggers!