I recently had a chance to try Zoya nail polish for only the price of shipping. This was the very first to try Zoya, and I must say, I’m impressed with their range of colors. It’s almost spring and so it’s time to break out the ultra bright colors! Whoohoo!
Being a lady obsessed with pinks, reds, and purples (and the occasional glitter or grey polish), I picked Zoya Charisma to try, a rich and bright purple, pink, magenta, slightly neon, matte color. Unfortunately I don’t think I accurately captured how beautiful this color is in real life.
Things to note about Charisma:
- I wore the color for about a week. It started chipping after 2 days of wear.
- I wore the nail polish on clean nails. 2 layers of charisma followed by 1 layer of top coat (my current favorite is Ulta topcoat).
- The polish actually dries matte, but becomes glossy after you apply topcoat.
- The polish dried fairly quickly and isn’t too thick when applied, which is really great because it helps you avoid bubbles in the polish.
- The color itself is amazing. Depending on angle and intensity of light, it looks more purple, sometimes pink, sometimes magenta, and sometimes neon.
- It’s one of my favorite nail polish colors but I am disappointed that I can only wear it chip-free for a few days.
Here are some pictures:
What do you think of this color? Have you ever tried Zoya nail polish?