4. 2 pair Cole Haan loafers
5. Privo by Clarks boots
6. Eileen Fisher slacks
7. Hobo International Purse
8. Brahmin Purse
9. Bagdley Mischka Purse
=all free hand-me-downs from mother in law via family friends
7. Vintage Dooney $25 from ebay
8. Annalee + Hope shrug $7 from thrift store (nwt)
9. Leopard Print vest, $3.59 from thrift store
10. Gap mustard polka dot skirt, $3.59 from thrift store
11. Vintage tie/scarf, $1.39 from thrift store
12. Vintage Coach bag, $13 from thrift store
13. Old Navy cat print blouse, $3.59 from thrift store
14. Michael Michael Kors blouse, $29 (clearance) from Marshalls
15. Underthings + stockings, $18 from Marshalls
I also got a beautiful cobalt blue Tahari ASL pant suit from IDEELI. I had a $75 credit and was able to buy the suit + pay for shipping for just $19.94. BUT there was a problem, even though I ordered my regular size, the pants won’t fit. SO, I’m not sure I’m going to keep the suit, it might be going back. (returned)
**Spent about $45 on craft items, dresses etc, and makeup/hair stuff for a themed photoshoot my friend Rachel are working on (pictures will be up late November:))
I think I did pretty well in October, I got LOTS of cool new things and didn’t spend as much as September. I also spent $0 on pyrex and very little on decorations/items for the home. Stayed under my goal of $150 per month!
I am also proud of myself that I GOT RID OF TONS of clothes AND house stuff that I am no longer using (donated them, of course). There’s no point in holding onto so many things, many of which go unloved. Let someone else love them for a chance! *that’s what I tell myself*
What about you, how did you do with your October budget (if you are part of Budgeting Bloggers)?
To see the Budgeting Bloggers post on the Franish blog, click here.