I was tagged by Kristi to do this fun blog tag thing. I hope you’ll join in the fun, too:)
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
That’s a tough one. Right now my favorite is Butter London Pillar Box Red, no matter what season.
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
CARMEX! I love it – it’s old school but it works.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
I’m not sure, probably one of my winter jackets.
4) Most worn winter accessory?
GLOVES! My hands are always cold
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
I am a scentsy addict. I love to see what seasonal scents they put out. This winter my favorite has been Peppermint Dreams. It smells like a York Peppermint Patty.
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
I love lattes! Hubby and I have a latte/espresso machine, so yeah, I can’t get enough Lattes.
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Home Alone:) An homage to my childhood
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Winter Wonderland? don’t know if I have just 1 favorite. I love oldies.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Oh boy. Anything and everything.
10) What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday gift you received this year?
a bunch of vintage goodies and Pyrex from my MIL and FIL.
11) What was your favorite activity from the holidays this year?
Going to see wild tigers and cats at Carolina Tiger Rescue on Black Friday. Way better than shopping plus got to spend a day with my hubby, his parents, his sister and her husband. I wuv them:)
ok, now it’s your turn to do the winter tag. I tag any one who reads this! Go for it!