It’s that time of the month again…time to come clean about what I’ve spent on clothes, shoes, etc 🙂 For the first time this year, I feel confident that I stayed around my budget and didn’t completely blow it. Let’s see how I did this month:
1. vintage Coach crossbody purse, Goodwill $1.99
2. Old Navy military-inspired jacket, Goodwill $6
3. BCBG flowy tee, Goodwill $3.39
4. Peter Pilloto for Target tank in red iris print, Target clearance $12.48
I also made my first purchase with ThredUp and I can say that I am quite pleased. Although I did shop with a 40% off your entire order coupon, which made the prices much more digestible. Here’s what I got from ThredUp:
5. Eileen Fisher Dress Pants, $25.99 (plus 40% off)
6. Classiques Entier yellow tweed blazer, $14.99 (plus 40% off)
7. Karen Kane black tank, $4.99 (plus 40% off)
8. Chaus jacquard jacket, $8.99 (plus 40% off)
9. Sunny Leigh polka dot flowy blouse, $15.49 (plus 40% off)
Try ThredUp too and get $10 off your order! Please use my referral link!
And of course my new polka dot rain boots, which are super comfortable!
10. Sloggers polka dot rain boots, Amazon $37.44
TOTAL spent in March =$103.57 … not too bad I guess;)
How did you do this month?
Don’t forget to check out the Budgeting Bloggers linkup brought to you by Franish.