Hi friends, another month has gone by and it’s time, yet again, to recall our purchases.
Here’s what I ended up with this month:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs crazy cat lady necklace, insta-shop $22
- Vintage Coach purse, Goodwill $40
- Mephisto slip on shoes, Goodwill $4
- Nine West Sandals, Goodwill $3.39
- Banana Republic mustard sweater, Goodwill $4.49
- Floral print linen shirt, Goodwill $3.39
- Lafayette148 collar shirt, Goodwill $3.39
- Van Heusen striped nautical tee, Goodwill $3.39
- Talbots green jacket, Goodwill $4.59
- J. Crew navy cropped pants, Goodwill $3.39
- Classiques Entier cardigan, Goodwill $3.39
- Forever21 Bird Kimono top, Buffalo Exchange in Charlotte $9.50
- Mel by Melissa Pop Heart Jelly Flats, Lord & Taylor $24.69
Plus, I had been forgetting to “skip this month” for JewelMint so I ended up with 2 credits ($60 total, yikes). Here’s what I got:
- Leading Legacy Necklace
- Time Capsule Pendant
- Gem Mosaic Necklace
TOTAL Spent: $185.12. Well, I went $85 over my budget, mostly due to the frivolous jewelry spending. I did end up getting 4 necklaces, 3 pairs of shoes, 1 leather purse, 2 sweaters, 1 pant, 5 tops, and 1 blazer/jacket, which isn’t’ that bad if you think about it 🙂 Oh well! Here’s to a better May.
Now it’s your turn, friends. Spill the beans…how do you do this month on YOUR fashion budget??
Linking up with Franish so don’t forget to check out her post.