Hi friends, another month has gone by and as usual, it’s time to see what I bought this month. This month’s theme seems to be vintage bags…I just can’t get enough of them. I also ended up with a REALY nice and REALLY expensive swimsuit, something that I would normally never splurge on but with my hubby’s support (he loves the pinup style), a coupon code, and NO willpower, I went for it!
Full disclosure…I did buy a few goods for the home this month, including some Pyrex for my collection (it’s getting slightly out of hand :))
Ok, so here’s what I got:
1. Sugar Doll Warhol polka dot bikini swimsuit in pink
=$90 after shipping & coupon code
2. Black vintage Coach bag
3. White & brown vintage Dooney & Bourke Bag
4. Wishbone zipper baggie
5. Fossil wallet (for my mom)
=thrifted for $18
6. Not Your Daughter’s Jeans grey jeggings
7. Not Your Daughter’s Jeans grey pants
8. Gap Khaki Skinny pants, olive green
= $23 after credits from ThredUp!
9. Old Navy navy and white blouse, thrifted for $1 after coupons
10. Tracy Negoshian 60s print dress, thrifted $18 (NWT!)
11. Skunk Funk crossbody bag, thrifted $4
12. Tiny vintage Coach purse,thrifted $7
13. Gap red military-inspired jacket, thrifted $10
14. Vintage Mulberry London (!!!!) mini crossbody bag, thrifted $25
15. Green and brown vintage Dooney and Bourke crossbody, thrifted $25
16. Birkenstock sandals, thrifted $10 (not pictured)
So all in all I definitely went over my budget (cute bikini, I blame this on you!!!)
Ok friends, now it’s your turn to spill the beans! How did you do this month????
Oh and don’t forget to check out Franish! I’m linking up with her for this monthly series.