I can’t believe another month has come and gone! And it’s time to spill the beans about what I bought in May:
1. Keen water shoes
= Thrifted for $4 (seen in action while I was “fishing” with the family)
2. Gap skinny khakis
3. Chaus striped blouse
4. Juicy Couture terry coverup
= Clothes Mentor for $40 (after 20% coupon)
5. Purple blouse
6. Green Victoria’s Secret tank top
7. Owl necklace
8. Old Navy striped strapless dress
9. Olive Express button-down shirt
10. Allegria shoes (gave to my mom)
11. Franco Sarto mary janes
12. Sam Edelman sandals
=Thrifted for ~ $14 (after numerous coupons)
13. Hatley Scattered Anchors T-shirt Dress
=Bought on the Outer Banks, $53 (also here)
TOTAL = $111
Ok, so not so bad. But to be honest, I did spend some money buying vintage Pyrex.
Now it’s YOUR TURN! How did you do in May?
I’m linking up with Franish for Budgeting Bloggers so go check her out!