So it seems that July was a GREAT month for me, budget-wise. A combination of not buying a lot of stuff plus selling lots of stuff = YAY not spending a lot!
So here’s what I got in July:
1. Vintage Dooney & Bourke bag. OK, this bag was very expensive (for me) but I just love the bright blue color, plus you all know I’m a sucker for vintage leather goods. $115 (incl. shipping) from Poshmark.
2. Coach Janice’s Legacy bag, thrifted $13
3. Coach light green wallet, thrifted $8
4. Gap leather belt, thrifted $1
5. Herve Chapelier tote bag, Clothes Mentor $14
6. Liberty London for Target floral blouse, ebay for $16
7. Liberty London dress, consignment store for $10
8. Clarks sandals (so comfy!), consignment store for $18
9. Silver right, consignment for $13
10. [Not Pictured] 2 bras and a tank top from Nordstrom on sale, $105 … I really need some new bras.
-Selling $75 worth of clothes at Clothes Mentor and $200 in consignments
=TOTAL (after selling clothes and consignment credits) $38
Ok so here’s the deal though, we just bought a new car since I gave my mom my old car to take to California with her when she moves there for her new job. But as you can imagine, having a car payment after many years of not having one means extra expenses. Plus I’d love to save up for a new couch. That means that I’m taking my monthly fashion budget from approx. $100 per month down to $25. My plan is to use this money to put toward the car payment or the new couch.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed my July budget breakdown. Now it’s time for YOU to spill the beans….how was your July???