Another month, another budget! 2 months ago, I tried to bring my budget down from about $100 per month to $25 per month. I knew I wouldn’t easily accomplished, but I just wanted to get down to a lower amount so that I could use the difference for a newly acquired car payment. Well, last month’s budget was totally demolished. Let’s see how I did this month.
Here’s what I got this month:
1. Eileen Fisher black silk tank top, $2 (thrifted)
2. Misook black and purple cardigan, $3 (thrifted)
3. Misook hooded jacket, $3 (thrifted)
4. JustFab Mandy Jumpsuit, used a JustFab credit – $40
5. Arizona Jeans light denim sleeveless shirt, $7 from ebay
6. Gap sleeveless denim shirt, $8 from ebay
7. Simply Vera by Vera Wang black skirt, free (used consignment credit)
= 8 items for $63 !
– Minus a $20 check from ebates (you should sign up if you haven’t already…it’s free and you get cash back!)
TOTAL = $43
I did go over my budget…but only by a little bit, plus I got some really awesome basics! I am still proud of myself that I was able to keep it under $100.
OK, now it’s your turn to spill…how did you do this month!?
Linking up with Franish and Budgeting Bloggers!