Hi friends, another month has gone by and it’s time to share all my fashion-related purchases. Well I have to come clean, this month was not a good month for me and I’ll tell you exactly why. I’ve had a tough month stress-wise and I use thrifting to unwind and relieve stress. And the source of this extreme stress? Work. I hope it goes away soon.
Anyway, these are the lovely thrifted haul for the month:
What I got this month (in no particular order):
- David Kahn Lauren jeans, ThredUp – $22
- 2 pair Gap jeans, Salvation Army Store – $12 for both
- EMU Ballina shearling boots, thrifted – $18
- Gap jean jacket, consignment store (used credit) – $0
- Jennifer Lopez cream polka dot blouse, Salvation Army Store – $4
- Halogen tie neck blouse (NWT from Nordstrom), Salvation Army Store – $5
- Old Navy polka dot beige cardigan, Salvation Army Store – $4
- Gap striped tee + Lands End zip up hoodie + AE tee + black stretchy pants (not pictured) + H&M striped tee, all thrifted – $20
- Gap geometric print blouse, ebay – $20 includes shipping
TOTAL = $105
I guess that’s not bad considering how many pieces, including some lovely weekend lounge wear, I got.
So for the past few months, I’ve been trying to keep my budget around $25 but I think that’s just not going to happen. I’m going to go back to my $100/month budget but I’m going to try and do the ‘one piece in, one piece out’ philosophy to try and keep from accumulating too much.
Well, it’s your turn to spill the beans, how did you do this month?
I’m linking up with Franish for the monthly budget posts, so don’t forget to check her out.