Hi friends! I can’t believe that tomorrow is December! It seems this month has gone by quickly and thriftily. I guess I’ve been rebitten by the thrift bug this month because I’ve just not been able to stop thrifting! I even went thrifting with my mother-in-law for Black Friday.
Here’s what I got this month:
1. NYDJ black slacks, $6 from Salvation Army Store
2. NYDJ skinny damask print pants, $5 from Salvation Army Store
3. Eileen Fisher stretchy pants, $3 from DRM Store
4. Sweatpants (grey), $3 from DRM Store
5. Terry sweatpants (black), free from DRM Store (buy 1 get 1 free offer)
6. NYDJ leather panel denim leggings, $30 from Marshalls
7. Karen Kane black slacks, free from DRM Store (buy 1 get 1 free offer)
8. Levis Demi Curve jeans, $4 from DRM Store
9. NYDJ jeans, $3 from Pennies for Change Store
= $54 on pants
1. NAOT sandals, $1.75 from DRM Store
2. Stuart Weitzman patent and cork sandals, $3.59 from Goodwill
3. Stuart Weitzman kitten sandals, $3.59 from Goodwill
4. Clarks sandals, $3.59 from Goodwill
5. Sanita professional clogs, $3.59 from Goodwill
6. Vintage Dooney & Bourke All Weather Leather red and brown leather crossbody bag, $7 from DRM Store
7. Bass sandals, $3.59 from Goodwill
8. Worth New York leather belt, $10 from Goodwill
9. (BELOW) Charles Jourdan shoes, $5 from NRM Thrift Store
= $41.70 on shoes etc.
DRESSES!Left to Right:
1. (Top horizontal) Eileen Fisher t-shirt dress, $4.59 from Goodwill
2. Lands End chambray dress, $4.59 from Goodwill
3. Ann Taylor navy stretchy sheath dress, $6 from Salvation Army Store
4. Boden jersey dress, $4.59 from Goodwill
5. Eileen Fisher black dress, $4.59 from Goodwill
6. Lands End purple and white polka dot dress, $4.59 from Goodwill
7. J. Crew white and navy polka dot dress, $4 from DRM Store. Ok so the story about this dress is that I couldn’t leave the store without it but it’s a size too small. I’m planning on getting back on track low carb-wise and losing a few pounds and hopefully it will fit. If not, then I can see if my tailor can let it out. If not then I’ll consign it, but it’s a great dress!
= $32.95 on dresses
TOPS and whatnot!
Left to right (top to bottom):
1. French Connection striped sweater, $4.59 from Goodwill
2. Chevron tunic, $3.39 from Goodwill
3. Ralph Lauren leopard print button-down, $2 from Pennies for Change
4. Lands End Canvas eyelet shirt, $2 from DRM Store
6. Lily Pulitzer white tank top, $2 from DRM Store
7. Dana Buchman silk top, $2 from DRM Store
8. Polka dot chambray shirt, $3.39 from Goodwill
9. Old Navy skirt, $2 from DRM Store
10. Worthington jacket, $4.59 from Goodwill
11. J. Jill jacket, $2 from DRM Store
12. (NOT PICTURED) long open sweater cardigan, $25 from insta-shop
13. Turquoise necklace, $3 from DRM Store
=$55.96 on tops and misc.
TOTAL = $184.61
YIKES! Ok, so I spent almost $85 over my budget! But, I got a lot of GREAT staples, including the Sanita clogs, which I LOVE and wear almost every day! I’ve also got a bunch of stuff to consign and donate because I don’t want to have too much stuff, I want to have just the right amount of stuff, so I’m trying to get rid of stuff if I buy new stuff!
Ok friends, it’s your turn…how did you do this month? Did you do any thrifting or shopping for Black Friday at all?
LINKING UP with Franish for budgeting bloggers!