Hi there friends! Well, another month has (almost) gone by and it’s time to analyze the fashion purchases for the month.
Here’s what I got this month:
- Brown Ralph Lauren full skirt, $11 from Pennies for Change Thrift Store
- Karen Kane black with embroidery dress, $4.59 from Goodwill
- Rough & Tumble large clutch [made in the USA], $56 from Sofia’s Carrboro, also available on Etsy.
- Rough & Tumble 1909 messenger bag in waxed canvas & leather in ipad size [made in the USA], $188 from Sofia’s Carrboro, also available on Etsy.
- Olive green studded jacket, thrifted $4.59 from Goodwill
- Matisse leather sandals, $5 from North Raleigh Mission Store
- Mia wedge boots, $10 from DRM Store
- LOFT polka dot tee, $3.39 from Goodwill
- Rafaella black ruffle tank, $3.39 from Goodwill
- Poncho, $17.20 from ThredUp
- Kate Spade pink packable tote bag, $5 from Goodwill
- Black Gallery coat, $8 from Goodwill
- Turquoise and sterling earrings, used consignment credit
- Lilly Pulitzer blue ruffle sweater, $4.59 from Goodwill
- Banana Republic factory bird print blouse, $9.70 from ThredUp
- Apt. 9 olive green sweater, $3.39 from Goodwill
- Old Navy black sweater $3.39 from Goodwill
- Vintage brown Coach crossbody purse, $8 from Goodwill
- [Not pictured] 2 pair of cat socks, $15
- [Not pictured] long summer/beach dress, $4.59 from Goodwill
- KITTY: Mr. Ulysses
-$255.00 consignment payout
TOTAL = $109.82 [only $9.82 over my budget]
As usual I did a ton of thrifting (and a little ThredUp-ing) this month. I love what I got and I feel as though I’ll wear all of it (except maybe the vintage Coach bag, I plan on selling it). My favorite item is the Rough & Tumble bag that I’ve been crushing on for years. I finally made enough money from consignments and decided to treat myself. We’ll see how I do in January but it’s my birthday month so I might treat myself a little extra 😉
What about you? How did you do this month? What’s your plan for January?
Linking up with Franish!