Hi friends! Happy Wednesday. I’m finally back to blogging more (hopefully). A lot has happened in the past few weeks:
1. I had my arm procedure and 2 subsequent weeks off work (it was nice to get a chance to relax)
2. I turned 30. WOW, I can’t believe that time has come. I’m feeling somewhat bummed but somewhat excited. It’s a strange feeling.
3. I returned back to work, although part time for a few weeks (doctor’s orders!).
4. I did A LOT of thrifting with my mother-in-law during my off time, because not being able to drive and being home alone is boring! So of course my January budget has been blown.
5. I finished reading a book!!!! I had hoped to read 3 but actually finishing one is good; I’m a habitual non-book-finisher. BTW the book I read is Laura Shapiro’s Something From The Oven: Reinventing Dinner in 1950s America. It’s quite good!
Ok, now let’s discuss the good stuff, my workwear Wednesday outfit:
I hope you liked it! What are you wearing this Wednesday?
Top: New Directions chevron tunic, thrifted $3.39
Jacket: DG by Diane Gilman olive green jacket, thrifted $4.59
Jeans: NYDJ jeggings, Marshalls $30
Shoes: MIA grey wedge boots, thrifted $9
Necklace: Jane.com, $12?
Scarf: leopard print, thrifted $1.39