I can’t believe tomorrow is June already! Another month, another budget post. This month, I haven’t had as much time to shop, is honestly, is for the best.
I did get some shorts, which I’ve finally decided are OK for me to wear, because it’s so dang hot in NC! I’m also REALLY excited about the lovely Iris convertible dress that Henkaa so graciously let me try. You might know that I’m kind of a convertible dress fiend, and I’m super excited to try the Iris dress, my first sleeved convertible dress.
Here’s what I got this month:
1. Talbots green hooded vest jacket, $4.59 thrifted
2. Gap pastel shorts, $5 thrifted
3. Gap denim shorts, used consignment credit
4. NYDJ jeans, $5 thrifted
5. Nic & Zoe tank top, $3 thrifted
6. Apt 9 polka dot blouse, $3.59 thrifted
7. Vintage? Native American turquoise ring, used consignment credit
8. Henkaa Iris Convertible Dress, courtesy of Henkaa
Total = $21.18 … WOW, I’m super proud of myself for keeping my budget way lower than my $100 limit. But this does make up for last month, where I went way over budget, lol.
How did YOU do this month, friends?
As always, I’m linking up with Franish, so don’t forget to check out her blog!
I’ve decided I needed to bring back my weekly work wear series to help me get back in the rhythm of blogging. Let me know if you’d like to join!
This post has been a long time coming. This is what I wore on my first day at my new job at TransLoc. I absolutely love dressing business casual and being extra comfortable but still being sassy and chic.
Hope you like my outfit. What did you wear today?
Shirt: Gap button-down shirt, thrifted $3?
Cardigan: Misook, used consignment credit
Pants: NYDJ leggings, Marshalls $30
Shoes: Cole Haan peeptoe flats, thrifted $4
I’ve been so bad. With my blog and with my budget. Sorry y’all, I have been so busy (in a GOOD way, finally :)) and I haven’t gotten back into the groove of blogging.
BUT I will, I promise. And I’m hoping this is the first in a series of May posts. Here’s what I got this month:
Using my consignment credits:
1. Eileen Fisher boyfriend jeans ($48 but used credit)
2. Misook navy and dot skirt and top ($75 but used consignment credit)
3. Misook red skirt – $6
4. Misook pink blazer – $39
5. Vintage red coach mini tote $8.50
7. Misook green jacket
8. Misook white tank
9. Misook pink tank
10. Misook pink jacket = $120 for all the Misook
11. 2 pairs of Gap jeans $3.59 each
12. NYDJ skinny jeans in blue $4.59
13. Steve Mono purse – Made in Spain $110
14. Necklace & 2 sterling silver rings $10
15. REI windbreaker $2
16. L.L.Bean fleece $4
-$28 from selling stuff
-$100 gift from mom
=$178.68 TOTAL spent this month
Once again, I’ve completely destroyed my $100 monthly budget. What’s the point of even doing this budget thing if I keep consistently going over it? It’s to keep me accountable, of course. The good news is I got a super awesome (very grown-up) purse and a collection of lovely Misook clothes, which I wear to work all the time, mixed-and-matched with jeans 🙂
How’d YOU do this month?
Linking up with Franish!