I can’t believe tomorrow is June already! Another month, another budget post. This month, I haven’t had as much time to shop, is honestly, is for the best.
I did get some shorts, which I’ve finally decided are OK for me to wear, because it’s so dang hot in NC! I’m also REALLY excited about the lovely Iris convertible dress that Henkaa so graciously let me try. You might know that I’m kind of a convertible dress fiend, and I’m super excited to try the Iris dress, my first sleeved convertible dress.
Here’s what I got this month:
1. Talbots green hooded vest jacket, $4.59 thrifted
2. Gap pastel shorts, $5 thrifted
3. Gap denim shorts, used consignment credit
4. NYDJ jeans, $5 thrifted
5. Nic & Zoe tank top, $3 thrifted
6. Apt 9 polka dot blouse, $3.59 thrifted
7. Vintage? Native American turquoise ring, used consignment credit
8. Henkaa Iris Convertible Dress, courtesy of Henkaa
Total = $21.18 … WOW, I’m super proud of myself for keeping my budget way lower than my $100 limit. But this does make up for last month, where I went way over budget, lol.
How did YOU do this month, friends?
As always, I’m linking up with Franish, so don’t forget to check out her blog!