Wow, I can’t believe it’s August already, y’all. Time to confess: July was a big shopping month for me. I really needed a new tote to haul all my work stuff and laptop, and I needed a pair of casual sneaker type shoes for the weekends. And then I ended up with a few other things, oops.
Here’s what I got this month:
- Durham Bulls jersey tank, $30
- Rough and Tumble tote, $50 [available here]
- Rockport Rock On Air Comfort Slip-On Flat, $52 from Amazon [still available]
- Talbots lemon print tee, thrifted $1.49
- Turquoise tunic tank, gift from my mom
- Grey tunic, from local boutique $26
- New York & Company black and white jumpsuit, $20 from Clothes Mentor
- Michael Michael Kors tank, thrifted $1.49
- Moschino I love 70s watch, thrifted $1.99 [sadly it doesn’t keep time, even after a new battery]
- Cable necklace/bracelet, thrifted $3.00
- Turquoise & metal bracelet, used consignment credit
- Magnifier necklace, thrifted $5.00
- Vintage whistle necklace, thrifted $4.00
- Vintage turquoise & sterling silver necklace, vintage jewelry store $40
Well, I guess considering, I didn’t go too far off my $100 monthly budget, plus I got lots of nice items.
Now it’s YOUR turn to spill the beans…how did you do this month?
As always, I’m linking up with Franish, so you should go check her blog out if you haven’t already.