Hi friends! I can’t believe August is almost over. I can’t say that I’m sad to see it go. I’m not in school so it’s not like my summer break is winding down. And summers here in NC are so unbearable for me that by the time August rolls around each year, I am so ready for fall that I start wearing fall clothes a bit too early for the south.
So, I went a little over-board this August. First, there was a lot of thrifting happening. Then, there was some regular new-stuff shopping. Here’s what I got this month.
- Gap v-neck tee, $1
- Ralph Lauren sweatpants, $1 (not pictured)
- Lucky top, $1
- Adidas shorts, $1
- Corso Como wedge sandals $7.50
- Cat nightie $2
- Lands End fleece pea coat $12
- Vintage Dooney & Bourke bag (missing straps) $2
- J. Crew ruffle tee, $1.50
- Ann Taylor LOFT chambray shirt, $3.59
- Gap real straight grey pants $2
- Replacement Dooney handles $13
- Gap curvy straight jeans $5
- Talbots sweater $4
- Wood bangles $3
- J. Crew polka dot top $3.39
- Gap shorts $1.49
- LOFT striped dress $4.59
- Lands End canvas polka dot blouse $3
- Gap body tee $3
- NYDJ white jeans $5
- Banana Republic trouser jeans $2
- Liz Claiborne blouse $2
- Eddie Bauer chambray shirt $2
- Great lakes tee $2
- Not thrifted:
- Frye boots $88 (I think they’re the Frye Veronica Short boots and I can’t believe I found them at Nordstrom Rack for that price…what a deal and I can’t wait to wear them! They’re originally $298!)
- Costco jacket $20
- Cat socks $7 from local boutique
Total spent = $203.06
SO…..I spent $203.06 this month but I made $190 selling stuff in ebay so really I didn’t end up going over my budget. After factoring in the money coming in, I only ended up spending $13.06!
Now it’s your turn to spill the beans…how did you do this month? Did you get any fall cool items?
As always, I’m linking up with Franish.