It’s been a very busy couple of weeks at work plus I’m taking an online class so I feel like everything’s been moving at the speed of light. November was my anniversary month plus we took a trip to New Orleans, and both factors led to my blowing my monthly budget. I usually like to stay in the $100 per month range. Let’s see how I did.
1. Fuzzy Mongolian shepherd’s hat: $85 from a Renaissance Faire (I know, lol)
2. Vintage Dooney & Bourke AWL purse: $20 thrifted
3. Blue embroidered tee: $3 thrifted
4. Flower headband: $20 NOLA craft market
5. Hellbunny dress, sugarscull pattern: $90 NOLA store called Roadkill
6. Frye jackie rivet short boots, black: $135 after coupon and gift card from Amazon
7. Tretorn kate spade shoes: $4 thrifted
8. Stuart Weitzman kitten pointy heels: $12.50 thrifted
9. Adidas pants: $3.59 thrifted
TOTAL = $373.09 ….omg! But, the dress and the boots (so $225 of that was my anniversary gift…but still WOW).
Went way over my budget but super excited about all my cute new things!
What did you get this month?