I can’t believe it’s 2016! Before I forget all about December and all of its shenanigans, I want to share my monthly budget. December’s money is generally spent on buying gifts for friends and family, donations, and if you’re me, gifts for yourself.
Here’s what I got:
- Gap open cardigan sweater $10, on sale at Gap
- Zella tee $32, Nordstrom
- Anthropologie red top $3.39, thrifted
- Cabi top $3.39, thrifted
- Free people top $3.39, thrifted
- Halogen polka dot button down $3.39, thrifted
- Lands End packable primloft jacket $17 (not pictured) , ebay
- Beija flor Nicole skinny jeans, gift from mom [check them out here]
- LOFT bird print top $3 after coupon from Clothes Mentor
- Silver seasons necklace earrings set – $0 consignment credit
- Designer lookalike 925 silver cable bracelet $30 from my favorite consignment store
- Weiss Christmas tree pin, $15 from antique store (not pictured)
- Vintage wreathe pin, $2 antique store (not pictured)
Total spent this month: $122.56
Okay, so not the $100 or less I was hoping to spend this month (especially after last month’s debacle) but I guess it could have been worse. I also got 2 early birthday gifts, the Beija Flor jeans from my mom and a new (used) laptop that the Hubs built for me. He’s the sweetest. So now I have a great laptop to blog on!
Well, friends. It’s time to wrap this up, wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and ask YOU to spill the beans…how did you do this month?
As always, linking up with Franish and the budgeting bloggers gang.