Wow, I can’t believe it’s almost June already. I know I literally say this exact thing every month but it’s truly a shock how fast times goes by. Lately I’ve been obsessed with shopping ebay. I haven’t had the time or patience to do as much thrifting but I still have the thrift bug and with online marketplaces like ebay, thredup, etc. you can “thrift” (sort of?) without leaving your home.
Here’s what I got this month:
I quickly became obsessed with the Dansko Randa sandals when I saw it on a coworker. Even though I didn’t really need another sandal, I had to go for it and I’m glad I did. They’re super comfortable and add a bit of height without hurting my back.
Top L to R:
1) Runaway Moogfest t-shirt, local boutique, $25
2) Brooks Brothers tie-neck blouse, thrifted, $4
3) NYDJ sleeveless blouse in abstract print, ebay, $13
4) Misook open front black cardigan, ebay, $29
5) Dansko Randa sandals, ShoeBuy, on sale for $50
Total = $121
I had $275 left for the quarter last month so now I’ve got $154 left for June.
As always, I’m linking up with Franish.
P.S. happy Memorial Day.