As always, I’m going to begin my budget post by saying wow, another month gone and boy, does time fly fast. I’m also going to admit that I missed posting my June budget and therefore I’m going to include a little bit about that later in the post.
July was a busy month for me. The only shopping I did was when we were on vacation in Toronto. That’s why the budget kind of went out the window =/. Shopping while on vacation is fun until you get home and add all your receipts up, after which you weep for your bank account and consider getting a second job.
Here’s what I bought this month:
- Henkaa Ivy Convertible Dress [black color, maxi length]
- Henkaa Hana Chiffon Overlay [dove grey, maxi length] to wear over my various Henkaa dresses.
=Both for about $128 after sale
- New Era Toronto Blue Jays Visor – $25
- New Era Toronto Blue Jays hat – $25
Total = $178
Not great. But, I’ll try to be better in August because y’all…June was even worse. Much much worse.
Here’s a breakdown of June. I’m a little ashamed to share this, y’all. And I’m not including a picture of all the things because I’m lazy.
- NYDJ pardon my french blouse, $15 from ebay
- Zella sports bra, $38 from Nordstrom
- Joggers from Costco, $10
- Icantoo top
- Jams World top
- Reversible dress
- Jams World cardigan
=$30 after consignment credit
- Melissa shoes, $33 from Poshmark
- SAS shoemakers Pampa sandals, $165
- NYDJ shorts, $28 from Amazon
- Durham Bulls baseball hat $25
- Cut Loose top $70
TOTAL for June was $414. Oh my gawd let’s forget this ever happened and never speak of it again, okay?
Linking up with Franish