I know I’m going to sound like a broken record here but sheesh…this summer went by FAST. It was busy, steaming hot, and did I mention busy!? I am really excited that it’s September. That means fall is just around the corner.
Let’s take a look at my purchases for August, shall we?
- Lands End tote, thrifted $1.50
- Vintage Coach Willis purse, thrifted $1.75
- LOFT skirt, thrifted $3.60
- Misook black midi skirt, thrifted $4
- Vince Camuto peplum top, thrifted $3.60
- Cole Haan wedge pumps, thrifted $3.50
- Michael Stars blue cowl neck top, thrifted $4
- Max Studio geometric pattern blouse, thrifted $3.50
- LOFT cat print tee, thrifted $1.50
- Kitty print peter pan collar blouse, $13 at Ross
- Knox Rose flowy blouse, $11.50 at Target
- Melissa Petal (in Pink Pearl) Dorsey shoes, from local boutique $30
- Melissa Harmonic Sandals, from local boutique $20
Total = $101.45; not bad… that leaves $95.55 for September (my quarterly budget is $375).
Now it’s your turn to spill the beans…how did YOU do this month?
As always, linking up with Franish.