Hi friends! I’m here to tell you all about the stuff I bought in November. And before you go thinking that I live under an enormous pile of clothes, purses, and shoes, I’d like to explain something. At least once every month or so, I go through my closet and donate or consign multiple items. This month I’ve already consigned 15 items and have another 15 more ready to go. So, here’s my explanation that I’m not yet at hoarder status (although I could use some decluttering).
Anyway, back to the list…
- Holly Aiken messenger $36, consignment
- Dooney & Bourke backpack $32, thrifted
- Dooney & Bourke weekender $65, thrifted
- LC Lauren Conrad Disney Snow White Lace Collar Top, $4 after Kohl’s Cash
- Jodifl tee $34, local boutique (top)
- Madewell skinny jeans $3.60, thrifted (bottom)
- Ann Taylor tank top $1.50, thrifted
- Pure + Good tank top $1.50, thrifted
- Athleta sweatshirt $3.60, thrifted
- Express Portofino shirt in very berry, on sale for $20 (top)
- J. Crew striped pink and grey skirt $3.60, thrifted (bottom) <– I’m not sure I’m going to keep this skirt. It’s really cute but pretty short, even for me.
- LOFT navy linen cardigan $3.60, thrifted (top)
- Ralph Lauren navy cotton slacks $3.60, thrifted (bottom)
- Boden blue and white dress $4.60, thrifted
- Lands’ End polka dot blue wrap dress $1.50, thrifted
- Eileen Fisher navy blue jersey dress $4.60, thrifted
TOTAL = $222.70. Yeeeesh, that’s steep. The only thing that might help me out here is my consignment income. But I haven’t actually made anything yet.
How’d you do this month?
As always, linking up with Franish