Y’all, I cannot keep track of these budget posts and am forever running behind!
Anyway, here’s what I’ve bought this month:
- Lularoe Nicole dress, red $4.59 thrifted
- Color by Amber (?) Bangle $1 thrifted
- Modcoth pink cirle skirt, $8.77 Thredup
- Leota sweetheart dress, $24.60 Thredup
- Comfy USA polka dot skirt, $14.40 Thredup
- Kenneth Cole New York blue leather jacket, $40 Thredup
- Tiffany necklace, consignment credit
- BCBG wrap dress, consignment credit
- Leota black dot dress, $15.40 Swap.com
- Express portofino blouse sleeveless / blue, $9.10 Swap.com
- Express portofino blouse sleeveless / stripe, $9.10 Swap.com
- Oofos Ooriginals comfort flip flops $40
- J Crew Long Downtown Field Jacket, $52 ebay
- Ann Taylor lace tee, $3 thrifted
- Coach bag $55
- Banana Republic striped ponte dress, $26 poshmark
TOTAL = $302.96 … y’all, I totally blew though my budget. Ugh. Again. I think the stress of my mother’s illness and the new job is not helping, and I’ve been shopping more to cope. Honestly, I do not want to be spending this much! I’m going to try and do better in March. Wish me luck.
How did you do this month?
I missed out on the linkup with Franish, but you should go check out her February budget post anyway 🙂