Alright friends, here’s what’s been going on in the past few weeks.
- work has been so incredibly busy (this is not new)
- my mom moved back home to California to start school. Good luck, mom!
- dear husband, myself, and our friends went on vacation to Asheville and saw the eclipse totality in Brevard, NC!
- I’ve been wearing a lot of dresses
- I GOT A TATTOO
- the kitten is still cute, and still a handful
Dress: French connection, thrifted
Clogs: Chameleon Clogs, from Outer Banks NC
Necklace: Catherine Popesco, via ebay
Oh hey, don’t forget to check out what Justine’s wearing today for workwear wednesday!